6.10.09

Watch Pacquiao Vs Cotto Live: Firepower Fight Predictions


Even we are far from November "Firepower" fight and it takes so long to watch Pacquiao Vs Cotto live, we will consider our thoughts on biggest fight ever happen this year. The thoughts are for Pacquiao Vs Cotto and so we will start acting like a genius to predict the winner. Let say it in our opinions and predictions to Pacquiao Vs Cotto, the "Firepower" match. Let's start the fire.

In my opinion, Manny Pacqiuao is not unaware in his fight with Miguel Cotto. He is not just consider an easy win to Cotto. That's because Cotto is defending WBO champion and also he is bigger than Pacquiao plus he's ahead of training and gaining great shape. So, Pacquiao is not going to underestimate Cotto like what he said before, he is not going to get confident of easy win but rather he will train harder and get a new strategies and plans to be able to success on this fight. So, both of them are seriously taking harder training and preparation on their November "Firepower" fight. We will going to witness as we watch Pacquiao Vs Cotto Live at MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

So, my prediction on this Pacquiao-Cotto fight is not exactly what I want to say but later I can fully express what I feel to this fight. Maybe, one day before the fight or let near the date of fight, I can express my final prediction on this fight. So, lets make this an initial prediction. As I predicted before Pacquiao Vs Hatton, it was not really sure of my own thoughts but the important thing is that Pacquiao is the winner like what I had predicted last Pacquiao's fight. So, I will state my initial prediction here. Manny Pacquiao is not going to have an easy win but maybe in the third or fourth round Miguel Cotto will K.Oed by Pacquiao. That's only my own opinion. You can have own opinion and prediction So, don't make this wrong. It is just my own thoughts for this fight. Is not like that Pacquiao is my Idol but I'm only just giving my own opinion to the fight. But the most important is, we must watch Pacquiao Vs Cotto live so that we can conclude if my prediction or your prediction is right. Well, this is just my own opinion and prediction. You can have your own too. So, do yours :)...

2 comments:

PACQUIAO COTTO PREDICTIONS said...

I would go for pacquiao to ko cotto in 11th round. pacquiao should not engaged cotto in an exchange or else pacquiao might koed in 8th.

PACQUIAO COTTO PREDICTIONS said...

pacquiao will KO cotto in 11th round but if cotto can deal with his speed, he can get a 12round decision