29.10.09

Manny Pacquiao is now in Los Angeles for final training for Miguel Cotto

I've been hopping to one of my favorite columns to read about Pacquaio-Cotto Fight and with out my knowing since I was busy few days ago that's why I did not have any posting right here in my blog, Manny Pacquiao has already arrived in Los Angeles for his final training for Cotto. Pacquiao had confessed about his adjustment for time difference where he came from his home tome Philippines and now he is in Los Angeles. He said few days ago he has a jetlag that's why during his first training in Los Angeles, he was concerned about his condition but luckily he recovered his condition and then he was now in good condition.

Manny Pacquiao had sparred 10-12 rounds now with his sparring partners. He said, he will do everything to get a good condition and build his body to deal with Cotto's punches so that he can manage. He added that he is ready to battle with Miguel Cotto on November 14 at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada. So, watch out for more news and updates for Pacquiao-Cotto fight.

No comments: